onsdag den 23. december 2009

beginning bento!


my parents asked me if i've been cooking anything interesting in denmark up until my visit. unfortunately the answer was no; all i was doing was cleaning out the fridge. my lunchbox at work was devoid of any creativity! but even though i want to make something healthy and easy on the eyes, there isn't much seasonal stuff available in denmark during the winter time. it's a lot of potatoes and carrots and cabbage... but there's also kale and pumpkin and some other nice things. inspired by this bento lunch at a local sushi joint in fountain valley, i'm determined to put a little more effort into my lunches once i get back home.



to motivate myself, i bought a cheap little bento box. i think it was around $3. hopefully i will have some interesting lunches to show off later. ^^

Ingen kommentarer: